After spending the last five years with the UFC, Mike Perry has signed a multi-fight deal with Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship.
BKFC officials confirmed the signing with MMA Fighting on Tuesday, but elected to not disclose any details on the contract at this time.
“We’re thrilled to bring Mike aboard to our vast stable of exciting fighters,” BKFC President Dave Feldman said. “His skillset along with his aggressive style works very well for our growing international fanbase.”
Perry has since issued a press release on the signing.
“Let’s skip all the formalities! This sport is evolving and I am here to strike fear into the hearts of my competitors! I plan to intimidate the world when I show what a truly skilled combat specialist is capable of with his bare hands,” said Perry.
“I will dismantle the opposition and reach the glory I have longed for my entire life. I will be crowned king of the streets and king of combat sports! They will make me a Platinum Crown and carry me on the bloody backs of my defeated rivals! I am here to go straight to the top and make anyone think twice about entering my world! BKFC is my world!”
Perry, 30, (14-8 MMA 7-8 UFC) had been one of the most exciting and controversial fighters on the roster since joining the promotion back in 2016. Despite being on a rough skid going 1-4 in his last five fights, Perry, put on highlight reel knockouts against fighters such as Jake Ellenberger, Danny Roberts, Alex Reyes, and more.
Source: MMA Fighting