New York — The fighters of UFC 268: Usman vs. Covington II have all officially weighed-in.
UFC 268 contains two title rematches. The main event will be a highly anticipated rematch between UFC welterweight champion Kamaru Usman and challenger Colby Covington for the welterweight title. The co main event will feature another highly anticipated rematch between UFC strawweight champion Rose Namajunas and former champion Zhang Weili for the strawweight title.
Usman officially weighed-in at 169 pounds while Covington weighed-in at 169.4 pounds. Both Namajunas and Weili officially weighed-in at 115 pounds.
Two fighters missed weight on Friday. Bruno Souza weighed-in 2.4 pounds over the featherweight limit of 146 pounds for his bout against Melsik Baghdasaryan, and CJ Vergara weighed-in 1.4 pounds over the flyweight limit of 126 pounds for his bout against Ode Osbourne.
UFC 268 Official Weigh-in Results
- (C) Kamaru Usman (169) vs. Colby Covington (169.4)
- (C) Rose Namajunas (115) vs. Zhang Weili (115)
- Frankie Edgar (135.6) vs. Marlon Vera (135)
- Shane Burgos (145.6) vs. Billy Quarantillo (145.4)
- Michael Chandler (155.2) vs. Justin Gaethje (155.6)
- Andreas Michailidis (185) vs. Alex Pereira (185.8)
- Bobby Green (155.2) vs. Al Iaquinta (155.8)
- Chris Curtis (186) vs. Phil Hawes (185.4)
- Edmen Shahbazyan (185.4) vs. Nassourdine Imavov (184.6)
Early Preliminary Card
- Ian Garry (169.6) vs. Jordan Williams (170.6)
- Chris Barnett (263.8) vs. Gian Villante (260.6)
- Dustin Jacoby (203.6) vs. John Allan (205)
- Melsik Baghdasaryan (145.4) vs. Bruno Souza (148.4)*
- Ode Osbourne (125.2) vs. CJ Vergara (127.4)*
The first fight between Usman and Covington was an instant classic in what many consider one of the greatest fights of all-time.
Namajunas, one of the UFC’s most beloved fighters, regained her strawweight world title off of Weili after knocking her out in the first-round of their first fight.