UFC Fight Night: Font vs Aldo takes place this Saturday, Dec. 4 at the UFC APEX in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The main event will showcase a five-round bantamweight bout between former UFC featherweight champion, Jose Aldo and rising contender Rob Font. Aldo (30-7) is coming off a unanimous decision victory over Pedro Munhoz in August and is currently on a two-fight win streak. Font (19-4) is coming off an impressive unanimous decision victory over former bantamweight champion, Cody Garbrandt, in May. Which followed up a first-round knockout victory over Marlon Moraes last December.
The co main event will feature a lightweight battle between former teammates and sparring partners, Brad Riddell and Rafael Fiziev. Riddell (10-1) is coming off a unanimous decision victory over Drew Dober in June and is currently on an eight-fight win streak. He has gone 5-0 since joining the UFC back in 2019. Fiziev (10-1) is coming off a unanimous decision victory over Bobby Green in August and is currently on a four-fight win streak. He has gone 4-1 since joining the UFC back in 2019.
Other notable matchups to look out for on the UFC Vegas 44 card, Jimmy Crute vs Jamahal Hill in a light heavyweight bout and Maki Pitolo vs. Dusko Todorovic in a middleweight bout that will serve as the featured fight of the prelims. Both fights don’t contain a single fighter that takes a back step. Look for these two fights to be non stop action from start to finish for however long they last.
UFC Fight Night: Font vs Aldo
Main Card (10 pm ET / 7 pm PT on ESPN+)
- Rob Font vs. Jose Aldo
- Brad Riddell vs. Rafael Fiziev
- Clay Guida vs. Leonardo Santos
- Jimmy Crute vs. Jamahal Hill
- Brendan Allen vs. Chris Curtis
Preliminary Card (7 pm ET / 4 pm PT on ESPN+)
- Maki Pitolo vs. Dusko Todorovic
- Manel Kape vs. Zhalgas Zhumagulov
- Jake Matthews vs. Jeremiah Wells
- Cheyanne Buys vs. Mallory Martin
- William Knight vs. Alonzo Menifield
- Chris Gruetzemacher vs. Claudio Puelles
- Philipe Lins vs. Azamat Murzakanov
- Alex Morono vs. Mickey Gall
- Louis Smolka vs. Vince Morales